MISSION: Optimize talent investments and drive superior performance with differentiated competency-based performance standards.
Leading organizations manage talent strategically with clear definitions of superior performance. Clear performance standards promote valid, evidence-based talent assessments and an accurate projection of skill gaps to be prioritized and addressed.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SKILLS TO ACHIEVE YOUR GROWTH STRATEGY?
- Protect your organization from the potential loss of intellectual capital
- Prioritize talent investments by developing the skills and competencies most important to your business strategy
- Deliver relevant knowledge and experience to the workforce at the point of need
- Ensure that you are investing in the right development targets
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES YOUR TOP PERFORMERS?
- Increase speed-to-competence by developing the competencies that are most likely to improve performance
- Avoid the costly mistake of selecting the wrong hire
- Promote top performers into critical roles and key workforce segments
VALUE DELIVERED BY ALEX REIDY & COMPANY
ARCHITECT VALID LEADERSHIP MODELS AND CAREER PATHS
Define the competencies required for today’s strategy and future growth
Codify competence of superior performers and the senior executive team of the future
Validate existing competency models
INTEGRATE COMPETENCIES INTO YOUR TALENT VALUE CHAIN
Inventory organizational competence as a baseline to plan, source, and select talent; develop and retain talent; reward and manage talent; and plan its deployment throughout the organization
Accurately assess talent with integrated talent processes — talent acquisition, succession management, performance management, and development planning
HOLD DATA-DRIVEN TALENT REVIEW DISCUSSIONS
Transform qualitative talent discussions to quantitative competency assessments
Optimize talent decisions with evidence-based success profiles and protocol for best-fit assessment
Identify the unique competence requirements of your talent pipeline
SUPPORT LEADERS TO HOLD EFFECTIVE DEVELOPMENT CONVERSATIONS
Close performance gaps with tailored competency-based resource guides