Shifting demographics, new skill requirements, technology, rapid innovation, and growth into emerging markets are indicators of global change, uncertainty, and complexity in the way we work. Alex Reidy & Company is in an excellent position to meet the challenges posed by these developments with sustainable solutions of value that serve market demand.
THE OPPORTUNITY: SHIFTING DEMOGRAPHICS & SKILLS MISMATCH
The aging workforce, global diversity, and the generations at work provide both talent opportunities and challenges for talent planning, as well as for motivating engaged performance that makes an impact.
Organizations are struggling to find and retain the skills necessary to achieve their strategy. In some cases, the roles that are the most difficult to fill have the most significant impact on performance and growth.
- Develop a pipeline of next generation leaders to fill mission-critical roles and key workforce segments
- Protect intellectual capital with best-in-class succession and pipeline development
- Attract and retain top talent with a differentiated value proposition compelling to multi-generation workforce segments
THE OPPORTUNITY: TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION
The web, wireless, massed distribution, real-time social media, sustainability, health and wellness, robotics, and energy storage all provide examples of advancements over the last decade. Contemporary communication methods have dramatically impacted the interconnectedness of the organization, and how, when, and where we work; the new possibilities of what we work on; and the skills required for success.
- Manage change and transformation efficiently with a proprietary delivery model that acknowledges ongoing business complexity and uncertainty as the norm
- Contemporize talent strategy and tactics to match the changing nature of work
- Gain or sustain competitive advantage by assessing and developing new capabilities required for future success
GLOBALIZATION OF MARKETS
Growth, emerging markets, global customers, and competitors influence the choice of business strategy and focal areas to grow into competitive advantage.
- Prepare for growth with a high powered organizational delivery system (strategy, governance, leaders, talent, process, and culture) that drives workforce productivity and financial performance
- Identify and plan for the unique competence requirements of the talent pipeline
- Accurately forecast talent needs by linking talent planning with strategic and financial planning